Porsche Boxster S - 2018 Porsche Club Championship C2 winning car
We are selling our Porsche (986) Boxster S fresh from our class two victory in the 2018 Porsche Club Championship. Having notched up no less than 13 class poles and 11 class victories, this has to be the best prepared Boxster available for sale today.
The vehicle specification is extensive but the key upgrades include:
- Fully forged race engine producing 260 bhp.
- Upgraded radiator fans and ducting to ensure cool running.
- Carbon door cards.
- Uprated fuel filler neck to accommodate fast refuelling using a tough jug or similar.
- Lightweight polycarbonate side and rear windows.
- Lifeline electronic fire extinguisher freshly serviced and valid until 2020.
- Porsche “short shift” kit.
- Kaaz limited slip differential.
- Cobra Suzuka Pro race seat.
- Fully welded custom cage.
- Nicky Grist six point safety harness.
- Sparco steering wheel with quick release boss.
- Gaz fully adjustable suspension.
- Porsche motorsport GT3 suspension arms.
- 12 Team Dynamic race wheels.
- One set of lightly used slick tyres and second set of used wet tyres.
Fresh from a post season service and oil change, this car wants for nothing and is ready for early testing to allow the new owner to be well prepared for next seasons racing. The car is sure to be competitive in the Porsche Club Championship, BRSCC Porsche Championship, Classic Sports Car Club and the 750 Club Enduro Championship to name but a few.
£19,995 or near offer. The car is available to view in Godalming, Surrey.
Contact Jonathan on 07866 772423 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.